Sunday 14 September 2014

Day 4- Hunger games

Today has been harder. It started off pretty good, I had two packs at work and plenty of water. Then at home I started feeling a bit meh. I was watching a TV programme which was a Christmas special repeat and there was lots of talk about food. Clearly I'm not at a stage where I can handle that. I had a bar for the first time, which I was pleased with, but I think maybe it wasn't as satisfying as the foodpacks and should probably only be used for convenience. The Mister decided today was the day he needed takeaway (so helpful) and I decided the only sensible thing to do was to take my remaining foodpack for the day upstairs to bed, put a film on and cuddle the cat. As he had bought fish and chips, the cat promptly deserted me (traitor).

Removing myself seemed to help and I wasn't tempted but it's now 10pm and I have to admit I'm hungry. I'm not sure the bars are so helpful. I know they will come in handy around work commitments so are still useful, but I think I'm going to avoid having them when there are other options.

I decided to go back to my gym this week. I have a membership to a great gym which I hardly ever go to, but actually really enjoy once I'm there. It has a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool, climbing wall, gym and classes. I've booked myself on to the yoga class on Wednesday which is my next day off and a body balance, which is a toning class similar to pilates, on Saturday. I'm more likely to go if I book classes, and will generally spend most of the day there. I'm probably going to take it easy now I'm on a VLCD (very low calorie diet) and just see how my energy levels are doing.

I'm still feeling hungry but luckily I'm also tired so I'm going to go to bed and look forward to breakfast in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment