Saturday 27 September 2014

Day 17- Move over Little Black Dress for the Little Green Jumper

Another great day and I'm starting to feel like I'm on a roll.

We went to view a house this morning. We're saving up for a deposit but seeing as we are still paying for our wedding from last year, it's probably going to be a couple of years before we can afford the deposit. We rent at the moment and it's nice enough but it's not really a home so we've been looking for somewhere that can be home for the next couple of years. Unfortunately, I'm very picky, and there are literally about 3 streets that I want to live on! The house we went to see was pretty nice so we've taken it! We move in 1st November! I'm excited and really motivated to turn the place into a home. It's a 4 bed house and needs a bit doing to it- it's decorated very neutrally and I'll be painting it in more period Victorian colours if I get permission from the landlady which shouldn't be a problem.

After that we went for breakfast at Coast2Coast. Well, I say we, I nursed a cup of black coffee while the boy ate his way through a full breakfast. I was too busy mulling over ideas for the house to worry about it though, which was good as I'd not had time to have my first foodpack before we left to view the house.

I've not been hungry today. It's been a weird kind of day in my tummy! I could feel it was empty and there was an occasional grumble but I really didn't feel hungry at all. I know I need to eat the foodpacks and I've only eaten 2 today because of the timings.

We went shopping after breakfast and I found a beautiful jumper for £15 in Next. We were actually just walking through the shop to get to the car park as I'd gone to the shopping centre to pick up some long sleeved t-shirts from Primark. Primark seems to be a great place to pick up cheap clothes for when you're dropping sizes once a month! The jumper was a hunter green which suits my colouring perfectly. I have very dark brown hair, blue eyes and very pale fair skin. I love my colouring actually, I'm from Liverpool originally with Irish ancestry and the colouring comes from that. Hunter green and maroon really suit me. It was the right kind of fit and a flattering look on me, and the size 18 fit perfectly. But then I had a dilemma. It really was flattering and I know if I stick to Lighterlife, I'm only going to wear it for a month maybe two, and so it occurred to me that for something I really liked, it may be worth getting another smaller size. I've never ever done that before when dieting and it just goes to show that this really does feel like the real deal for me. In the end I got a size 18, a size 14 and a size 10. I'm still a bit shocked that I bought a size 10 to be honest. I can't ever remember being a size 10 as I've been big since I was a kid. I'm going to hang it up in my wardrobe and chart my weight loss by these jumpers. Most girls buy little black dresses to aim for- me, it's a little green jumper!

Another thing I'm pleased with today is that the boy brought home McDonalds for dinner and it didn't really bother me at all. I rang my Nan for a chat and made him sit on the other side of the room so I couldn't smell anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment