Tuesday 30 September 2014

Day 20- Hard Cheese but 20% done!

 Today marks 20% completed of my 100 days of abstinence. I'm pretty pleased with that and proud of myself. I am aware that I'm probably going to need to be on Lighterlife Total for another few more months after the 100 days are finished but my first goal is to achieve the 100 days and then assess where I go from there.

Today has been a little harder. Mainly because I've had to make cheese toasties at work and damn did they smell tasty. I miss cheese! I made dinner for the mister today as well, and also found that hard to resist.








I've caught a virus from people at work so I've got a bit of a sore throat and am also feeling quite pathetic. On the plus side, we signed the contracts for the new house today and I gave notice to my current landlady. She wants to put her house on the market as soon as possible which means cleaning the place up pretty quick! We took a load of photographs of the new house and I'm really excited to start planning how we are going to make it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment