Wednesday 12 November 2014

Day 63- Suffering

I did a very very stupid thing today. I made homemade spaghetti Bolognese.

Now, I made a pretty decent one anyway, but for some reason I decided I was going to start using fresh herbs to make it. Well, the house absolutely reeked of it. It smelled amazing. I thought I may have got the mix of herbs wrong as I was unable to taste test it. When the boy got home, he dipped a spoon in for me, and then proceeded to gobble three spoons of the stuff before he would admit it was perfect. The house smells wonderful and edible, and I want some!

Something to remember though, I gave the boy what looked like a decent size portion (and I would of totally eaten all of it), and he could only eat half, and was stuffed. I need to remember this. For me, a portion would probably be about a quarter of what I gave him.

I've been struggling over the past couple of days to not just have a sneaky bite of something and not tell anyone. So far I've managed to stop myself. Mostly because I'd never lie to the boy and would end up confessing. Then I'd have to write it here and tell the group at my Lighterlife session. My pride just gets in the way.

The scales are still going down about a pound a day. My home scales are currently showing 15 stone 1 which I'm so pleased with as I reckon I've lost about 6 pounds this week. Time will tell though as it is class tomorrow.

And as for the gym, I have my personal trainer tomorrow morning so that's me definitely going!

No comments:

Post a Comment