Monday 3 November 2014

Day 54- Sniffing Food Again

I'm feeling more positive today. Sod the bloody scales.

I decided to try out the new kitchen which contains a very impressive looking range cooker. I thought I'd start with something simple so made homemade burgers for the boy who was suitable appreciative. Sitting next to him on the sofa while he munched was hard though, much harder than it normally it. The burgers looked so tasty and smelled damn good, even if I do say so myself. I'm a good cook when I put my mind to it, and I'm really looking forward to tasting all this stuff myself at a later date. I contented myself with sniffing the burger, feeling shocked that he wouldn't add cheese as a burger without cheese is just wrong, and noting that I would only need one burger for a meal and maybe a corn on the cob whereas the boy will happily scoff two burgers and add chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment