Saturday 1 November 2014

Day 52- November!

I can't believe it's November. My new house is beautiful and the cat has decided to give the official seal of approval by rubbing her face everywhere so we all know she's agreed to live here. Obviously the house now belongs to her and I'm just the minion that does the cleaning. Er, well I would if I knew where the cleaning stuff was packed!

I remain unimpressed with the lack of weight loss and am suspiciously checking the scale every morning and it's not escaped my knowledge that the numbers are not moving. At all. Seriously, what the hell.

I'm starting to wonder whether it's my fault. I don't drink enough water and I sometimes rely on the bars far too much even though I know they make me hungry and are higher in carbs. I keep winding myself up with thoughts of Slimming World or WeightWatchers, or thoughts of eating food for a couple of days and then going back to the food packs to kick start my weight loss again. Even I know these thoughts are a diversionary tactic.

No comments:

Post a Comment