Thursday 30 October 2014

Day 50- 7th Weigh In

Today has been pretty awful really, upon reflection.

My personal trainer is on holiday today but seeing as how we were moving house that was kind of a bonus. I finally accepted that we have far more stuff than I ever thought possible to cram into a small 3 bedroom house. Moving was pretty epic and involved lots and lots of heavy carrying up and down stairs. I'm more tired than after a personal training session.

To cap it all off, I went to my Lighterlife group and have only lost 1/2 a pound. What the hell. Nursing my bitterness, I have tried to remind myself that I know this happens sometimes, that actually I've lost 29 pounds in 7 weeks and that normally when I reach a 2 stone loss mark I fall off the wagon because I tend to hit a plateau. I was not a happy bunny though and pretty much sulked for the entire group.

On the plus side, this is the 50 day mark and I don't think I've ever been so proud of myself. I've not cheated or slipped once.

No comments:

Post a Comment