Monday 20 October 2014

Day 40- 40% done

Well, that's nearly halfway there! I never thought I'd make it this far!

I travelled to Liverpool today to stay for a couple of days with my family. I talked to my Nan about Lighterlife and that's the first time I've spoken to someone about it other than the people at Lighterlife and my husband. My Nan was supportive which was nice. She's seen me do loads of diets and not get very far so I'm glad I waited until I'd been doing it for a while before I told her.

I spent some time today thinking about the future and what will happen when I've gotten to my goal weight. I just can't bear the idea that I'd eat my way back up to this weight. I'm actually starting to feel scared about eating food again and just going back to my usual eating habits. I know I've still got a long way to go and plenty of time to make these kind of adjustments but I can't help the thoughts popping up all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment