Thursday 2 October 2014

Day 22- 3rd Weigh In

I've been feeling poorly again today and haven't much moved from the bed or the sofa aside to go to my meeting. I've lost 7 pounds this week!!! This takes my total up to 18 pounds in 3 weeks which is not to be sniffed at! So that's the first stone gone and 4 pounds off the next one. Not bad at all!

There will be a reward in the shape of a Pandora charm for reaching 1 stone off, and I'm going to get some Kerastase shampoo for completing another week. Go me!

I picked up some more water today and some half decent instant coffee to have at home. I also picked up some flavoured coffee which technically we aren't supposed to have but shouldn't impede weight loss.


My intention was to monitor it but I tasted it when I got home and it was vile. Today was the first time I've set foot in a supermarket (aside from work-related shopping) since I started this diet. I still avoided the food aisles and just picked up what I needed and then stood looking at magazines until the Mister had finished his food shopping.

The counselling session was good. We went over the homework I'd done. We spoke more about adult mind states and parent/child mind states. It's something I'm going to have to practice doing as I think it will be really helpful in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment